Pepper Spray Defense Instructor Course
Pepper Spray Defense™ graduates will be certified for 3-years as an In-house Instructor Personal Safety Training Inc.
Instructors are not allowed to teach outside their agency or on an open enrollment basis.
The Pepper Spray Instructor Course authorizes students to train and certify their security staff in:
- Pepper Spray Defense Basic Course 4 & 8 hour version (standard and modular format)
- Pepper Spray Defense Basic Re-certification Course
This course is one day in length and discusses the following:
- What is Pepper Spray?
- Use-of-Force and Self-Defense
- Defensive Tactics Fundamentals
- Handcuffing Nomenclature
- Proper placement, Fit & Position
- OC holding and Drawing Positions
- Personal Defense Techniques
- Contact and Cover Team Positioning
- Spraying Techniques
- Escape Techniques
- Post Decontamination Procedures
- Post Incident Response and Documentation
Pepper Spray Defense™ Instructor package includes:
Pepper Spray Defense™ Instructor manual
Upon Course Completion the student will have access to the instructor portal for:
PowerPoint presentation for Basic Course 4hr. and modular training courses
VIDEOS of Pepper Spray Defense™ Techniques
Pepper Spray Defense™ Student Handouts and Training Forms
Continuing Support from VTI Associates and Personal Safety Training
Length: One day
Enrollment: Security or related profession
Pre-Requisites: Security or related profession
Cost Individual: $397.00 Course fee includes instructor handbook
Pepper Spray Defense Instructor Course Information Download
Upcoming Training Courses
There are no upcoming events at this time.