Basic Shotgun Shooting Course
This course teaches the basic knowledge, skills, and attitude for the safe and proper use of a shotgun while shooting a moving target.
This course includes classroom and range time where students learn how to shoot shotguns at moving targets.
- NRA’s rules for safe gun handling;
- shotgun parts and operation
- shotgun shell components
- shotgun shell malfunctions
- shooting fundamentals
- range rules
- shooting at straight away and angled targets
- additional opportunities for skill development
Receive the Basics of Shotgun Shooting handbook
Receive the NRA Gun Safety Rules brochure
Receive a Winchester/NRA Marksmanship Qualification booklet
take a Basics of Shotgun Shooting Student Examination
Receive a course completion certificate
Upcoming Training Courses
There are no upcoming events at this time.