AVADE® De-Escalation Workplace Violence Prevention training programs are designed to educate, prevent, and mitigate the risk of violence to workers in the home health care and hospice. AVADE® De-Escalation training is the most current, comprehensive, and relevant workplace violence prevention training program in the country. AVADE® can help your organization:
- Preventand reduce injuries to staff
- Reduceliability risk and unnecessary media attention
- Complywith state and federal guidelines for WPV Prevention
- Mitigateescalated behavior through proactive communication skills and techniques
- Educateall staff in the importance of responding versus reacting
- Empowerstaff and create a culture of safety
AVADE® De-Escalation training is nationally recognized, court defensible, and meets regulatory compliance for Workplace Violence Prevention.
The AVADE® De-Escalation Workplace Violence Prevention training programs are the only source that provides the administrative, behavioral, and environmental strategies to keep your workplace safe from crime and violence. AVADE® De-Escalation training programs can be tailored to your agency needs and dynamics.
- AVADE® De-Escalation training aligns with an organizations mission to maintain safety for all in the workplace.
- AVADE® De-Escalation training meets OSHA’s general duty clause for employers to maintain a safe workplace free of recognized hazards.
- AVADE® De-Escalation training is a standard for maintaining a culture of safety.
- AVADE® De-Escalation is a perfect fit for agencies who have staff that are dealing with upset, angry, intoxicated and aggressive individuals.
We offer AVADE De-escalation as both one day basic (student/officer) and one day instructor courses.